Applications are now open! Click here to APPLY. See below for more information.
Take Part in Something Bigger – Become A Seasonal Summer Staff!
Each summer, Victory Junction recruits a diverse staff of exceptional individuals to form our seasonal summer staff. Take part in the magic of camp as we uphold our Core Values and give unforgettable camp experiences to amazing campers.
Why Should You Apply?
● A major aspect of the job is interacting with the most awesome campers and families ever!
● Gain valuable experience that will help boost your resume for future careers.
● Make long-lasting camp friends and connections with passionate peers.
● Create unforgettable memories and experiences that will leave a lasting impression on you.
● Meal services provided while programs are in session from our awesome food service team.
● Positions require on-site residence for the duration of summer.
● Minimum age requirement: 19 years old, or 18 years old if 1 year post High School graduation (If graduated May 2022 or prior you would be eligible to apply).
● Contract dates span from mid-May to early August (some positions require additional training).
● Positions that require additional training is conducted onsite.
● Salary range is $300-$375 per week.
● We work hard, and we play hard!
Seasonal Summer Staff – Position Overview
Cabin Counselors will serve as the primary role model for four to eight campers on a weekly basis during peer programming. In this role, you will assist campers with activities of daily living, provide support and encouragement at program areas, and ensure the health and safety of our campers.
Program Counselors specialize in a specific program area providing intentional programming to our campers and their families. They plan and facilitate safe activities that are catered to the specific needs of our campers each session. When not facilitating the activity in the program area, program counselors will transition back to the cabin and provide support to campers.
● Barn (Horseback Riding and Animal Adventure)
● Bowling/Adam’s Race Shop
● Creative Arts (Arts & Crafts, Woodshop, and Art Lab)
● Lifeguard (Boating & Fishing/Waterpark)
● Sports & Recreation
● Theater and Fab Shop
For the Leadership Staff positions we aim to hire seasoned staff who will be great ambassadors for our programs, highly motivated and well-respected leaders among peers. The leadership staff will help us maintain a positive camp culture, assist with daily camper and staff needs, and support the leadership of camp. The seven hired staff members are placed into one of two positions: Unit Manager or Support Manager.
Unit Manager: This position not only depends on the applicant’s personal ability, but their ability to work in a team environment. The Unit Manager provides leadership and support to our cabin staff and campers. Our Unit Managers can consist of both male and female staff, but preferably at least one female and one male on the team to help with issues that may arise in the cabins.
Support Manager: This position provides direct support to our Full-time program team, focusing specifically on behavioral support, special events, or program areas.
► Apply Now
We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or disability. Additionally, we proactively seek a diverse workplace to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve, and therefore members of ALL protected classes are encouraged to apply.