Our Family Weekend Camps are designed for the whole family. These programs run from Friday night to Sunday afternoon and provide the opportunity for families to explore the magic of Camp together!
VJ Family Weekend (General Session): February 23-25*
Golden Ticket Weekend #1** (First Time Families): March 15-17*
Golden Ticket Weekend #2** (First Time Families): April 19-21
Autism Family Weekend: April 26-28
*Flu shots are required for this program.
**Golden Tickets mean all things new at VJ! We want to extend a special invitation to all families who have never attended a VJ program and/or those that have never attended a family weekend to apply for this program.
General Eligibility Requirements
In order for a child to be eligible to apply as a primary camper they must:
● Have an eligible Victory Junction diagnosis
● Be between the ages of 3-16
The minimum eligible age for a primary camper (main camper with the VJ qualifying diagnoses) is 3 years old. All family weekend age requirement for primary campers is between 3 and 16 years old. This age requirement does not apply to our Summer Peer Camps.
How to Apply
For a Family Camp application, each person interested in attending camp (child and adult alike), needs to apply as a camper and have their own application completed within your Parent Dashboard. This checklist will help with the breakdown of all needs for the different applications per person.
Step 1: Create or Access Your Victory Junction Profile
New Families: Start an application here.
● Under “Camper Information”, answer the basic questions about your child with a qualifying diagnosis then click the grey “Add Camper“ button.
● Repeat these basic questions for EACH family member who is applying for the weekend camp opportunity (including sibling and parent/guardian).
● Fill out your family’s basic questions (parent contact information, home address, etc.).
● Click on the “Continue to Enrollment Options” to move on to Step 2.
Returning Families: Start an application here.
● Log in to Parent Dashboard.
● Click on the “Enrollment Tab” on the left-hand side to view your family members’ individual profiles.
● Ensure ALL your family members who are applying for the weekend opportunity have a pre-existing profile.
● To add additional family member(s), click the green box labeled “Add Camper” on the right-hand side.
● Fill out the basic questions for any additional family member(s) who is applying for the weekend opportunity.
PLEASE READ: Once you finish Step 1, you have completed your family profile including a profile for EACH family member. Follow Step 2 for each family member whose profile has been created above. Please do not forget this step, or we might not see your application in our database.
Step 2: Enroll EACH Family Member as a “Camper” for a Family Weekend
A. Enrollment Options
● Once you are on the Enrollment for 2024 page, click the “Enroll [Camper Name]” button.
● Click the grey “+ Add Option” button on the right-hand side.
● Under “Select an Option:” choose the session that best fits this specific camper (Ex: Spring General Session, Summer Retreat, Autism Retreat 1, etc.).
● Click “Save & Continue”.
● Fill out all questions under “Camper Application Questions + Additional Options”.
● Submit the completed questionnaire by clicking “Save & Continue”.
● 2024 Family Consent Form (One form applies to the whole family)
● 2024 Family Weekend Medical Information
● 2024 Dietary Needs (will populate if you indicate that you have specific dietary needs on first questionnaire)
● Basic Medical Information (Do not fill out – just put your signature at the bottom of the form)
● Medications and Allergies (Do not fill out – just put your signature at the bottom of the form)
● Once there is a green check mark on the left side of ALL forms, click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
● This “Submit” button is the step that officially sends us your application so that we can process it. Please do not forget this step, or we might not see your application in our database.
● Repeat Step 2 for EACH family member who is applying for the weekend opportunity
All four steps of the application must be submitted for each individual in order to be considered. You will receive an “Application Complete” email from Camper Admissions within 2-3 business days of submitting the application. This email will indicate that the application is currently being processed by the medical team.
Due to the high quantity of applications being submitted, please give Camper Admissions 2-3 business days to sort through submitted applications and respond with an email.
Decisions will be communicated to families one month prior to the arrival date. All applicants will receive a decision email of some kind.
Unfortunately, Victory Junction may not be able to accommodate all who apply to camp. While we would love to serve all applicants, we receive several applications for a limited number of slots to offer. If your camper is put on the waitlist, you will be notified if a camp opportunity becomes available. Please hold all calls/emails regarding the waitlist as we cannot tell you where your child is on the list.
This is an application process. Acceptance is not guaranteed.