Body Shop Coordinator
Victory Junction provides life-changing experiences to children with chronic or serious illnesses. Approximately 10,000 children and families are served each year at the facility in Randleman, North Carolina, in various hospitals and clinics and through other outreach activities in the Southeast
Victory Junction is currently seeking a highly motivated, driven and organized person for the position of Body Shop Coordinator. The Coordinator will collaborate with the Medical Team to create, maintain and improve systems and procedures in the Body Shop and greatly contribute to the Body Shop team effort.
Essential Functions of the Position
● Implement and carry out administrative plans for fall, spring and summer enrollment in conjunction with Medical Team
● Communicate with applicants through application process
● Manage online database, oversee adjustments, run reports
● Maintain medical equipment, such as first aid kits, inventory, etc.
● Support medical staff and volunteers and arrange reports and supplies
● Supervise data collection and reporting
● Assist with special projects and perform additional duties as assigned
● Proudly adhere to the core values of safety, teamwork, high standards, empowerment and respect
Required Education and Experience
● Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong organizational and administrative abilities
● Computer literacy including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet
● Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Please submit resume and cover letter to Courtney Morris Gardner, Director of Medical Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.